Important! Wednesday 11 March Meeting cancelled

The Veterinary Centre have decided to suspend all meetings there for at least two months in view of the possible risk from coronavirus (COVID-19).  The extremely short notice we have been given makes it impractical to arrange an alternative venue so the decision has reluctantly been taken to cancel the meeting next Wednesday and re-arrange the talk for later in the year.
It seems likely that if the meeting in April is to take place, it will have to be at another venue.  Notice of future arrangements will be given as soon as possible and certainly in the April newsletter.